In 2019 Ancra Systems, a global ATLS expert in the Automated Truck Loading and Unloading Systems is now offering a latest automation solution for flooring material transport. The trailer is especially made for the transportation of wood & laminate flooring.
DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY
- This system is specially designed for a full load of wood and laminate flooring automatically transported in/out of the trailers from/to a stationary conveyor which is built-in the internal storage between two fixed locations.
- The system consists of 4 aluminium slat conveyor lanes, build on a steel support structure. It is suitable for loading / unloading different palletized flooring.
- With the unique load securing system which is built-in the trailer. It can slide down via a sliding system and clamp and hold tight the unwrapped goods with non-uniform packaging height. Therefore this system it’s very flexible.
Also, the securing system prevents the load from sliding or falling over while driving.
- Double-deck design optimized space usage.
- The built-in positioning system can guarantee fast loading or unloading without any mistake.
- Automated truck loading and unloading process
- Improved dock flow / Improved process flow
- Higher throughput
- Suitable for loading/unloading standard pallet, the mix of pallets and non-palletized goods (such as boxes or slip-sheets)
- Suitable for unwrapped goods with non-uniform packaging height
- Reduction of labor and forklift costs
- Reduction of product damage (because of controlled handling and the load securing system )
- Provide a safer & healthier working environment for the employees/truck drivers
- Consistent run speeds with no breaks or shift changes
- Higher Return On Investment (ROI)